Let it be known, the Lost Boys Gang is pledging it's services to lord David Alexander Cardamone's glorious ascension to the crown. AroooarooAAAAaaarrrroooo!!!
- David Alexander Cardamone ah. well Jarrett did call dibs first. But hed have to show up. His attendance may not meet the requirements. My plan with Hello Kitty Knights is to create some performance art that makes a statement on pop culture and how it clashes with historical ana...See More
- Camille Coffelt but its not really ironic if foam fighting isnt really "underground" or whatever... its just kinda making it seem like we are idiots from a chuck e cheese party that ran around back for some adult fighting time over whos little girl gets the face on the cake or who gets the last token....
- David Alexander Cardamone http://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../intelligence-study...
Are racists dumb? Do conservatives tend to be less intelligent than liberals? A provocative new study from Brock University in Ontario suggests the answer to both questions may be a qualified yes. The study, published in Psychological Science, sho...huffingtonpost.com
- Anthony Rodermund Your article is irrelevant, meg. None of us have said anything racists or even biggoted...well...you have though. Retard is inappropriate. It's also on the list of foul language and a misdemeanor to say ina public place. You are lucky we aren't IRL. And maybe you should read the article i posted. Dueling is with weapons. You also need a second.
- David Alexander Cardamone my fists and kicks are better weapons than a weapon.
- Anthony Rodermund You do. Otherwise you wouldn't get so upset at my disapproval.
- Camille Coffelt if it isnt supposed to mesh with melee then why are you trying to fight so hard to MAKE it mesh with melee? make a hello kitty team if you want. but melee is opinion based and historical references.... so i dont believe it will float well, but as your opinion, you have the right to wear pink armor and start a hello kitty knights faction
- Camille Coffelt but to blatantly use the name and make a mass production of armor etc, and the hand made hello kitty stuff isnt as extreme as an entire group of people wearing multiple items with the logo. and those cosplayers usually buy things that ARE made by sanrio or the item bought online isnt quite "hello kitty" to avoid copyright infringement... but do what you do i suppose? making art is one thing...
- David Alexander Cardamone It a Brand. It makes money of brand and thats how people get into the label. Even if a cosplayer made fan art and sold it, the rights go to the artist who made the fan art? How? Because the brand isn't there, its not a hello kitty product, and the resu...See More
- David Alexander Cardamone branding and logos and labels are almost as literally similar to branding on cattle. If Ranch X has cattle with X on it, but Ranch * have similar brandings, but are slightly different. It would be illegal if men from Ranch * took cattle from Ranch X and modified the Branding to look like Ranch *.
- Camille Coffelt but sanrio has the image of hello kitty in a knights helmet. they still own the character. they still own the name. again, her character used in imagery to promote or for publicity WILL get you sued. ugh. just realize people selling fake gucci purses are getting fined heavily, yes its slightly different but its using the name and image
- David Alexander Cardamone "Yet, despite a relatively strong legal position, lawsuits over fan fiction and fan art are extremely rare. This is especially odd considering that many of the rightsholders who are the most common target of fan creations are also among those most aggressive at stopping other infringement of their work. "
- Kevon Lewis http://io9.com/fox-bans-the-sale-of-unlicensed-jayne-hats...